If you have not yet applied, or are waiting to apply, now is your last chance! Apply today for elite Ashbrook Weekend Colloquia at Historic Sites on American History and Government during the summer of 2015.
The application deadline is this Sunday, May 31st.
You and teachers like you from across the country will have the opportunity to:
- Visit historic sites, like Independence Hall or Monticello
- Experience Ashbrook’s unique discussion-based format
- Engage in thoughtful conversation with fellow teachers, guided by a historian/political scientist
- Explore primary source documents
- Increase your expertise and develop content knowledge
- Reignite your passion for your subject area
- Take ideas back to your classroom that inspire your students
- Earn up to 8 contact hours, with the option to earn 1 graduate credit
- Receive a stipend of $425 to defray the cost of travel, plus have your program accommodations for the weekend provided by Ashbrook
- Be treated to complimentary continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments during the program
Click here to see the schedule of Summer Colloquia and to apply.