The Bill of Rights Institute has opportunities for both high school teachers and high school students this summer in Washington, D.C.!
For teachers – the annual Founders Fellowship workshop will be July 22 – 26, 2013. Attending teachers will explore the Founding Era and the intersections of civil and economic liberty. There are 60 spots available. Apply today and take advantage of this exclusive opportunity! See the complete program details here
Participants will receive:
- Hotel accommodations, transportation during the program, and most meals during the week.
- A $400 travel stipend will be provided at the conclusion of the program. An additional $100 will be available upon completion of all post-program activities.
- A certificate for 30 seat hours.
Application Deadline: March 26th
For students – the annual Constitutional Academy will be held July 15-20, 2013. This program is free of charge to students. Attending students will learn from college professors and subject-matter experts about how history, economics, politics, and current events connect. Encourage your students to apply today!
This program will:
- Allow students to participate in a dynamic week-long campus residential program in Washington, D.C. that will prepare them for college-level learning.
- Provide advice about college and career opportunities in politics, journalism, economics, and other fields that rely on a firm grasp of history.
- Impart knowledge on how to be an effective citizen and principled leader.
- Expand student’s world view, provide new friends, and renew their patriotism.
Application deadline: May 1st.
Have questions about either program? Email email@example.com